Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sun Moulin



Unlike other bakery shop like Breadtalk and Provence have many franchise. This bakery shop Sun Moulin has one and only in Singapore located at Isetan Scotts Basement 1.

I would like to share this Sun Moulin. I have never enter into the Isetan Scotts building whenever i go to orchard but until one day my ex-colleague told me that she will always visit and make her first stop for shopping at orchard is Isetan Scotts. By her entice word, make me feel like visiting this building one day since i have never visit before. So i did and i glad i did because i found this Sun Moulin where they offer a variety of bread which is atypical from other bakery shop.
This is only the front view of the bread and there are more varieties on de other side
Petit Choco Donut
Mochi Choco

Mochi Cheese
This are the mini assorted bread. 1pcs $0.65, 3pcs $1.80, 5pcs $2.70. Different flavor are allow to mix and choose. Petit Choco Donut coated with chocolate and almond on the top with creamy chocolate filling inside the bread. This is really scrummy. For the Mochi chocolate, cheese, soy and sesame is my flavour among all the bread. When the first bite and after chewing u will find the filling is glutinous, is like eating Muah Chee (mochi) but at the same time u also eating bread. This is the most special bread i have ever eaten in my life. After that i hook onto this bread, is a must buy for me whenever i visit the shop.


I also bought the other 2 bread. The one on the top right corner is a potatoes mix with pork filling bun, the filing contain more potatoes than the meat. Hmm not my liking. The below one is a mixture of bread and cake, the centre filled with custard cream, is soft and sweet. Good try. Some of the bread is quite pricey but is worth it.  

Sun Moulin
Shaw House, 350 Orchard Road
Isetan Scotts, Basement 1
Singapore 238868

No comments: