Thursday, July 4, 2013

Stir Fried Udon


Most of the time I will cook one dish meal, simple and easy. I just throw whatever I have on hand ingredients or ingredients that I like to eat and stir fried them together. As for now is quite impossible for me to cook a few dish meal because my parent don't eat much and they would prefer hawker food or perhaps nobody appreciate my cook food. =p


I love cooking as well as baking. I find it cooking is much easier than baking. As for cooking you can adjust the taste while the food is still on the wok, example a little more salt or pepper. But for baking, once you serve the end product into the oven, you can't make any adjustment and only able to know after the bake how the taste and texture will be.

This is the first time I cooked fried udon. usually I will cook in soup base. Although it is first time but the taste is really delicious. Thump up!

Recipe source: http://rasamalaysia.com/malaysian-style-fried-udon/

No comments: