Sunday, March 31, 2013

Plain Butter Cupcake


Back to basic making a plain buttery cupcake. Although is plain but it bring out the natural flavour.


I had mention before that I wish the cupcake / muffin bake out with a mushroom shape and I try searching in google for the recipe and yet I can't find any. But this time I manage to bake out a batch of mushroom shape cupcake. I'm so thrill when I saw the cupcake form a mushroom shape during the baking process.


There is a trick to make that. I will elaborate more on the method step below. I wish to make the cupcake with a more obvious mushroom shape, shall try it again next time making other flavour.


This recipe yield 6 cupcake. Just nice for my 6 muffin tin which I don't need to bake a second batch. The cupcake give a fluffy buttery taste and sweetness just right. My family give a thump up for this.

Ingredients:

  • 100gm unsalted butter
  • 90gm Sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 100gm cake flour (sift)
  • 5gm baking powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
Method:
  1. Preheat the oven at 180°C.
  2. In a bowl, using a hand whisk and beat the butter until creamy stage.
  3. Add in the sugar bit by bit and mix. (Divide into 3-4 times adding in the sugar)
  4. Add in the eggs bit by bit and mix. (Divide into 3-4 times adding in the eggs)
  5. Add in the vanilla extract.
  6. Add in the sieve flour and baking powder and using a spatula to mix.
  7. Mix until the batter become smooth.
  8. Prepare the muffin tin, pour in the batter until it reach the top pan. Using a spatula or knife to spread the surface of the batter even. 
  9. Bake it for 15-20 min,  or until insert a toothpick in and come out clean.

No comments: