Friday, April 19, 2013

The Plain


Went on a off peak weekday with my bff and enjoy our branch. I borrow my dad car and we drove to there, looking for a parking lot is not a problem over there because opposite the cafe has a multi-car park.

Latte S$3.90

Espresso S$3.00 + Ice Cream S$1.50

The cafe doesn't have a individual menu for the customer, the big menu board is pinned on the wall. I order a cup of Latte taste pretty good. My friend order a cup of espresso and scoop of ice cream to mix it together, the combination taste like ice blended coffee. 


The time we arrived the cafe are quite quiet but when it hit the lunch time the cafe slowly getting crowded. I notice majority of the diner are Caucasian perhaps due to the area environment?

Turkey Ciabattas S$6.00

Smoked chicken whole wheat cut sandwiches S$9.00

We order 2 sandwiches and share. I order the turkey sandwiches, I find the ciabatta is over toasted and is kind of hard to chew. My friend order the smoked chicken which is a better choice. At least the bread is not over toasted and the portion is much bigger than mine. Overall, I would said perhaps Subway make a better sandwiches.

No comments: