Sunday, April 28, 2013

Vanilla Plain Roll

This is my second time make this branch of 微波面包 and I simply love it. This is a easy, simple and delicious recipe. It does not required a lot of ingredient and step are easy but the only thing that I trying figure out is how to fold and shape a nice small cute roll.

The first time when I made this, I got a long shape like a hot-dog bun. So I went google and search from other blogger who share how they shape the roll. I really thanks those blogger who make an extra mile to snap down the step by step method. I don't think I can do that.. Heehehe mainly because I lazy.

Finally I manage to shape a decent plain roll. At least much much better and improve compare to previous attempt. I hope to get a more beautiful and cute roll like other blogger did, yes it require practice to achieve that. 

This time round I added 2 tsp of vanilla extract into the same recipe, the actual ingredient is vanilla pod but I change it to extract. I really love ♥ love ♥ this recipe, it always never fail to cheer me up because I got a branch of soft, fluffy and fragrant bread roll. 


*Recipe source: http://siewhwei80.blogspot.sg/2012/11/vanilla-bean.html

No comments: