Sunday, November 18, 2012

Full House Cafe


I always pass by this cute little cafe many times during my bus trip to home but I have never notice it until I saw a promotion on a coupon website offering their set meal. The name of the restaurant did attract my attention and with the picture shown on the website would draw me to visit someday. And I did, I bought the set meal voucher and visit the cafe on a weekday afternoon with my friend.


Upon arrived at the ground floor, there are no server or attendant around so we hesitant a while and I move forward to open the door. Than one of the staff came out and told us the restaurant is located at level 2.


The first impress is wOw, the decoration is kind of special, it seem like I just stepped into someone house. There are sofa, bed, wardrobe, dressing table etc and even a small garden with fake bird inside and outside the cage.

I didn't feel like a odd person who using camera keep snapping away with those ornament because there are a few people doing that too. =p 

Luckily that day is not crowded at all plus the weather is raining heavily, it does make people stay away and be a couch potato.




Aglio Olio Spaghetti
 
Al-Funghi Spaghetti
 
Food wise, nothing to be amaze and crave about. My friend said the taste is like eating maggi noodle. lOl.. Both of the dish have lots of garlic and I'm lucky one as mine still have mushroom to pair with. My friend order only have lots of garlic, a few pieces dry tomatoes and spaghetti. I think I can cook a better one, even anybody can cook a better one too.
 
I don't think I will re-visit this cafe but is worth to visit for snapping picture away if you are a photogenic person. ;)

Fullhouse Cafe
9 Bras Basah Road#01-04 & #02-02/3
Singapore 189559 
Rendezvous Gallery 

Operating Hours:
Mondays to Sundays: 1130hrs to 1500hrs & 1730hrs to 2130hrs

 


No comments: