Monday, November 12, 2012

PS Cafe


My friend had told me before she wanted to learn about cosmetic make-up. As always I will browse those online coupon website and happen by coincidence I saw one coupon offering basic make up lesson at $17, so I check with my friend if she interested and we can go together and learn more about make up technique.

And of course, she thrilled and wanted to go for the course. The course is located at International Plaza and after the lesson I decided to have our lunch at Ann Siang Hill. I didn't plan in advance which restaurant to visit.

Upon arrived, we walk around the area and see than decide. There are plenty choice of restaurant to go for and after 15 minutes of strolling, I choose to go PS Cafe.



This small little operation menu is place directly outside the main door wall and be aware that this outlet can admit adults and teenagers only. Families with children are not allow in this outlet only. Hmm is that cool or weird? ^.^"



See how sinful yummylicious the dessert is. The most attract my attention is the Double Chocolate Blackout w Ice Cream (at the left corner), see how tall is the cake, omg super sinful but I like.
 
 
 

Breakfast Sandwich (S$19)

I order a Breakfast Sandwich, there are fried egg with tomato, bacon and melted gruyere on toasted croissant & rocket salad. The sandwich taste pretty good but not really that overwhelming. I like the rocket salad more, it has the sour and sweet combination taste.
 
Strawberry Pancakes (S$23)
 
My friend order the strawberry pancakes and we share our meal together. Honestly, I would said McDonald makes better pancakes than PS. The pancakes is dry and tasteless, not fluffy at all. It's better to dip with the strawberry sauce given to finish it. Ohh and there are maple syrup but is just so little, I try not to pour too much as my friend want the syrup too. Overall we are not really that impress with the food but I truly like the almosphere and decoration.

PS Cafe @ A.S.H Park
45 Ann Siang Road, #02-02
Singapore 069719
Entrance via Ann Siang Hill Park

Operating Hours:
BRUNCH HOURS
SAT, SUN & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
9.30A.M - 4.00P.M

LUNCH HOURS 
MON to FRI 12.00P.M - 4.00P.M

TEA HOURS
MON to FRI 3.30P.M - 6.00P.M
SAT, SUN & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
4.00P.M - 6.00P.M

DINNER HOURS
EVERYDAY inc. PUBLIC HOLIDAY EVE
6.30P.M - 12.00A.M

BAR & DESSERT HOURS
MON to THU & SUN
5.00P.M - 12.30A.M
Last bar orders 11.30P.M
FRI, SAT & PUBLIC HOLIDAY EVE
5.00P.M - 2.00A.M

Tel: 6222 3143
 

No comments: